Mimaki JV3 Cap Top
Mimaki JV3 Cap Top
Price: $14.95 USD [wp_cart_button name=”Mimaki JV3 Cap Top” price=”14.95″]
- 8 per machine 1 per head on JV3-160SP.
- 6 per machine 1 per head on JV3-160S.
Mimaki JV3 Cap Top M90524
Mimaki JV3 Cap TopMimaki Printer Parts JV3 Cap Top.You will need to replace your mimaki jv3 cap top if your head clogged some line after you rule out head issue. Cap Top seal perfect can draw ink from cartridges to head and can delivery ink ink good condition.Ink is not supplied to the head properly. As a result, the white or dark lines appear in the printing image, or printing becomes scratchy. Solvent Resistant Cap Top for Mimaki printers JV3. These Mimaki JV3 Cap Top serve 2 purposes.
- to prevent the print head from drying out when parked.
- to assist in priming/sucking out ink from the head.
- If the rubber around your cap top is bent, brittle or dirty, your head can not suck ink in good condition when the pump is operating – thereby not cleaning your print head properly. The result is misfiring and print head clogging. Inspect your Cap Tops often and replace cap top as necessary.
Mimaki Printer Parts JV3.Mimaki Printer Parts JV3.Damper.You need to change your dampers if Ink is not supplied to the head properly. As a result, the white or dark lines appear in the printing image, or printing becomes scratchy.
Our Mimaki JV3 Dampers are solvent resistant. It is recommend that you change JV3 dampers and O-rings with every head change. Dirty dampers impede the flow of ink and you’ll get frequent drop-outs, missing jets and ink starvation. Eventually, neglected dampers will damage to the printhead because of overheated jets. If you have a problem where the ink constantly gets drained out of the dampers and ink lines – back into the cartridge, you have an air leak. Replacing the O-Ring and screw usually cures this problem. Remember that each printhead uses 2 dampers!
Good quality rubber cap top capping station can delivery ink from cartridge to head smoothly.