Big External UV Printhead Heater
This Big External UV Printhead Heater size is 15*100*1.8 / 0.6*3.8*0.07 “. It is not only for konica printhead km 1024 but also for ricoh g5 printhead. It comes with two pcs heater for one printhead.
Easy Installation Fast Heating Wide temperature range from -60 ℃ to 250 ℃.
This External Printhead Heater come with 3M high temperature resistance glue plate. And so you do not need to buy any glue to install it.
Voltage 24V. Power 3 Watts.
Normal Heater Power is from 0.4W to 0.5W / square cm and customized Heater power is from 0.1 to 1.5W / square cm.
Customization Big External Printhead Heater requirements the following parameters:
- Dimension: Length (mm) * Width (mm), the default thickness of 1.8mm. High-power or special needs can be in accordance with customer demand thickness.
- Voltage: 6V, 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, 110V, 220V, 380V. . . Etc., generally large size with high voltage, small size with low voltage, the specific can be customized according to customer demand
- Power: can be customized 0.1-1.5W / cm2, the normal general in accordance with a square centimeter 0.4-0.5W do, if any special needs, please contact customer service.
In fact, it is a standalone Big External UV Printhead Heater kit. Hence you can use it at any printhead without heater.
Big External UV Printhead Heater Features:
- Fast Heating speed, high thermal efficiency, strong plasticity
- Water-proof, acid-proof,, alkali-proof,, high electrical insulation strength.
- High mechanical strength, mechanical pressure 100kg / cm2.
- Small size, in use almost no space heating plate.
- Easy to use, because of its own insulation, no open flame, for insulation, insulation in the process is greatly simplified.
- Wide temperature range, -60 ℃ ~ 250 ℃.
- Any size, you can rely on temperature control to help control the temperature control.
- Silicone heating plate surface can be waterproof, but not completely waterproof, dip or splash water and other conductive liquid can be wiped, can not be placed in or infiltration of water.