Solid State Relay SSR-10DD
- Load currents: 10A,25A，40A.
- Load voltage: 5~60VDC
- Control voltage: 3-32VDC
- Control current: DC5-50mA
- On-state voltage drop: ≤ 2.3V
- On-state leakage current: ≤ 2mA
- Off time: ≤ 10mS
- Medium voltage: 2000VAC
- Insulation resistance: 500MΩ500VDC
- Ambient temperature: -30 ~ +75 ℃
- Placement method: Bolt fixed
- Work instruction: LED
- Weight: 90g (10A, 25A)
- 135g (40A or more)
The most important thing for LED UV Lamp is that how to get the lamp signal. Some led uv lamp manufacturer open their technique specifications but others does not. Solution to find out lamp signal is that you can check which cable from lamp to board and you will find that cable control led uv lamp shutter ON/OFF. This lamp signal is weak signal and most of them are less than 5 DC and so you have to use solid state relay to get this weak signal.
Lavaink not only sell parts but also support technique to our customers. We will give you full support to install our parts.